Simple rules, quick rounds and rather subtle tactics: Pylos is one of the strangest yet most beautiful abstract games on the market today, and winner of several “Game of the Year” awards around the world. The object is to save your marbles so that you can be the one to place a marble at the very top of the pyramid. Pylos is irresistibly attractive as both a game and a decorative object.
The mini edition (18 x 18 x 4) is great any travel, or if your board game shelf is too packed for a regular sized version! A shrink down version for that same great game.
Classic edition (28 x 28 x 6) is the perfect size for any coffee table and the "go to" edition for that great wooden game without breaking the bank.
Contents : 1 board, 30 wooden balls, 1 cloth bag, rule of the game.
AWARDS & HONORS
- Parent’s Choice Gold Award - USA
- Mensa Select Top 5 Best Games - USA
- Giocco Dell’anno-Game of the Year - ITALY
- Games Magazine “Games 100 Selection” 1994 - USA
- Games Magazine “Games 100 Selection” 1995 - USA
- Games Magazine “Games 100 Selection” 1996 - USA
Age 8 - 99 years
No. Players 2
Time 15 mins