Makeblock mBot Ultimate 2.0 STEM Educational Robot Kit
- Makeblock ultimate kit with electronics (Blue)
- Comprehensive robot kit for beginners or experts
- Great for learning Arduino and Scratch programming
- Build more than 10 robotic projects
- Can be controlled with smart device through Bluetooth connection
The Makeblock Ultimate 2.0 Kit is a comprehensive robot kit for beginners to explore the robotic world or experts to build complex robots. It contains everything you need to construct your robot dreams: metal geared motors, Arduino-compatible controller, programmable RGB LED strip, different kinds of sensors, robotic gripper and other mechanical parts. It is also great for learning Arduino and Scratch programming. You can control your robot with your smart device through a Bluetooth connection.
- Great for learning robotics, electronics and Arduino programming
- Aluminum extrusion structure
- Easy wiring, no soldering required
- Bluetooth connection lets you control your robot with your smartphone or tablet
Programming and Control
Smart device app Control (free of coding)
Install the Makeblock app to control your creations with your Android or iOS device.
Scratch programming (Graphical programming tool suitable for your kids)
Makeblock platform supports graphical programming language Scratch, you can simply drag and joint the blocks to run your creations without difficult coding.
Arduino is an open-source electronics prototyping platform based on flexible, easy to use hardware and software. The Arduino software consists of a development environment (IDE) and the core libraries. The IDE is written in Java and based on the Processing development environment. The core libraries are written in C and C++ and compiled using avr-gcc and AVR Libc.