Synthia - Build & code your own Synth
Create A Custom Lightshow
Both Synhtia and Jay-D have onboard LEDs that you can combine in your own creative way.
Have fun hosting a disco party. Get schwifty!
Record Your Voice Into Synthia
You can record your own samples into Synthia with the help of a built-in MEMS microphone.
Wanna make a beat using the sound of your burps?Let’s do it!
No prior knowledge needed!
Learn STEM with Jay-D & Synthia
- Soldering & electronic components
- Microcomputers & microprocessors
- MEMS microphones & sound production
- Digital to analog conversion
- Coding in C++ & CircuitBlocks
- What are soundwaves & how to produce them
- Editing sound recordings
- How to code custom sound effects & light shows
Getting started with coding has never been easier
You can code Spencer in CircuitBlocks – our custom-made code editor similar to Scratch that makes it easy for beginners to get into physical computing.
Easy to follow instructions
Learn about parts that make your game consoles work
Step–by–step guide with 100+ photos
Tips & tricks on how to use your game consoles
Beginner–friendly with detailed instructions