- It's like UNO, except there are goats, magical enchiladas, and kittens that can kill you. -CNN
- Family-friendly party game for 2-5 players (up to 9 players if you combine 2 decks).
- Illustrations from the creator of The Oatmeal.
AWARDS & HONOURS
2015 Golden Geek Best Party Board Game Nominee
- All 4 Exploding Kittens cards and 6 Defuse cards should be removed before players get their cards.
- Each player gets 4 random cards from the remaining shuffled pile and a Defuse card.
- Next, insert the Exploding Kittens cards back into the pile. The number of Exploding Kittens in the game should be one less than the number of players.
- Any additional Defuse cards should be inserted back into the pile.
- Shuffle the deck and this is now your draw pile.
HOW IT WORKS
THAT’S IT, BASICALLY.
But you should definitely check out the complete rules.
No. Players 2 - 5
Time 15 mins