CyberPi is a programmable microcomputer that's designed for teaching and learning AIoT and Python. It's small, but features a full-color display, multiple input devices, an independently-developed CyberOS system, much larger storage and an assortment of modules and sensors. Working with mBlock, CyberPi brings Python to classrooms and allows users to teach and learn AIoT easily, from the very beginning to advanced. Working with a high-performance Pocket Shield, CyberPi makes creation unlimited. CyberPi is perfect for technological innovations, coding education and other educational purposes, bringing more fun to teaching and learning.
Pocket Shield: Pocket Shield powers CyberPi and extends CyberPi's capabilities. It comes with a rechargeable high-performance lithium-ion battery (800mAh), 2 DC motor ports and 2 servo ports. The servo ports could connect to LED strips, Arduino digital and analog sensors.
Type-C Cable: Program or charge CyberPi by connecting it to a computer or the Pocket Shield using type-c cables.
Onboard advanced technology Dig deep into AIoT teaching
1. 1. 1.44'' full-color display brings data science into classrooms and makes learning outcomes visible;
2. Onboard microphone and speaker enable basic natural language processing and unveil the secrets behind human-computer interaction;
3. Built-in Wi-Fi module facilitates IoT- based and LAN-based innovations and applications that are closely related to our life;
4. Create motion-controlled games to fuel creativity and fun in classroom.
Turn teaching and learning Python into a fun thing
1. Interaction between hardware and stage enables people to teach or learn Python with more thrills;
2. Teach and learn Python, which is a leap toward AI age;
3. Python made easier for almost any learners and creators.
Powerful Expandable Unlimited
1. Intended for beginners, making Python easier for learners and creators;
2. Greater expansion capabilities make creation unlimited.
A powerful platform for coding designed for STEAM education
5-way joystick x1 ; Home button x1 ; Buttons x2
2. 3-axis accelerometer, used for hand gesture recognition;
3. 3-axis gyroscope
2. Full-color RGB light x5
2. Support Wi-Fi based communication over LAN;
3. Support Wi-Fi based communication over WAN for cloud services;
4. Support OTA updates.
The CyberPi Go kit is the portable kit of CyberPi. It includes the Pocket Shield, and with its battery, CyberPi is able to work without the need of a cable. It can be wirelessly programmed via a computer or a mobile device, and it include a type-C USB cable for when charging is needed.
CyberPi Go Kit includes
- 1x CyberPi
- 1x Pocket Shield
- 1x USB-C cable
- 1×CyberPi Quick Start Guide
The CyberPi Classroom Coding kit contains 4 CyberPi, which makes it ideal to work with a group of students. The CyberPis can be connected to the computers thanks to the 4 type-C USB cables included in the kit, so students can directly work on their Computer Science projects.
CyberPi Classroom Coding Pack (4 in 1) includes
- 4x CyberPi
- 4x USB-C cables
- Pocket Shields are NOT included and need to be acquired separately.