Cthulhu in the House
Back An Old One, Hide Your Identity, Escape With Your Sanity
Hidden Identity Fun with New Portal Items
Cthulhu in the House, featuring John Kovalic's stylish, whimsical art, is a royal rumble to see which Old One has the staying power to outlast their opponents. Players will hide their identity and compete over three rounds of battle to determine who is the toughest! The house is constructed differently for each game. At the start of a round, the twelve characters are randomly distributed in different rooms and players are secretly dealt two identities. Throughout the game players will either move a Old One in the house or start a fight between two Old Ones in the same room. When only one Old One is left in the house, points are awarded and a winner is determined! Expand your game by combining it with Rumble in the Dungeon and Rumble in the House.
- Building upon previous Rumble games, players will now encounter Portals as they attempt to be the last monster in the house. These eldritch gateways will help you teleport around the board and change the outcome of fights.
- Players will become their favorite Lovecraftian monsters and attempt to conceal their identity to be the last one in the house, gaining the most points in a round.
- Cthulhu in the House features the eye-catching artwork of fan-favorite illustrator John Kovalic, bringing to life the Old Ones everyone loves in a whole new way.
What's in the Box:
- 12 Colored Player Markers
- 6 Portal Tokens
- 1 Scoring Track
- 12 Characters
- 12 Double-Side Room Tiles
- 12 Secret Character Tokens
- 1 Rulebook
No. Players 3 - 6
Time 10 - 20 mins