Yellow Sweet Pepper Plant Pods
Grow Sweet Peppers at home!
With their sweet, robust flavor and bright color, roasted bell peppers are common ingredients in Mediterranean dishes, pizzas, salads, sauces and multiple appetizers. Also known as Bell peppers, this fruit is loaded with various vitamins and minerals, and are exceptionally rich in vitamin C and A.
Click & Grow Bell Pepper benefits:
- Excellent sources of vitamins A, C and multiple antioxidants
- High consumption of fruits and vegetables has been linked with reduced risk of many chronic diseases, such as cancer and heart disease.
- Click & Grow indoor gardens will do the hard work for you
- You'll get a farm-to-plate experience right in your own kitchen
- Our sweet peppers are the real thing. No GMO's, pesticides or herbicides used.
Capsicum annuum - Edible plant.
Sprouts in: 7 - 21 days
Harvest in: 14 - 21 weeks
Grows best at: 20°C – 35°C
- You can speed up the germination process by raising the temperature to at least 79°F (26°C).
- If multiple seeds germinate in a pod, leave one seedling to grow. This ensures there is enough space and nutrients for the plant to thrive.
- Do not cut or prune your plant before fruiting - it will form flowers and fruits at the top of the plant.
- Once your plant is flowering it needs to be pollinated by hand. Do this by gently shaking your plant to carry pollen from one blossom to the next.
- Please note! Only the fruits of the pepper are edible, the rest of the plant is poisonous and should not be consumed.
- Yellow sweet peppers need some time to ripen, they usually do so within 100 to 120 days from having been planted. Caring for the plant during this time consists of cleaning the plant from wilted leaves and dead flowers.