Tacto - Coding
Help kids THINK code with Tacto Coding
Bring games to life, one code at a time!
Solve 200+ challenges with exciting gameplay and bite-sized sequences.
For Ages 4-10
3 ‘Logical’ Reasons To Love Tacto Coding
Designed by parents who code
Specially designed to teach loops, sequencing, I/O, and selection with oodles of fun.
Hands-on visual coding
Coding made fun and easy through interactions with real-world elements, not blocks of code.
Story-based adventures for ages 4-10
Delightful storytelling to help children go from easy to advanced challenges as they learn and grow.
How It Works
- Fix the two anti-slip frames on the sides of your tablet.
- Select a Coding game on the Tacto app to begin.
- Code efficient solutions by using the figurines on screen!
In The Box
Rotate - Rotate and select the correct action
Slide - Slide and select how many times to loop an action
Draw - Draw a path to define the inputs
Function - Save codes as functions to replay any time
(tablet not included)
Works with a range of tablets
- iPad 5 and above (iPad 2 and iPad Mini 1 not supported)
- Android tabs 7-inches and above, min 2GB RAM (Samsung Tab A not supported)
- Fire HD 8 - 2018, 2020
- Fire HD 10 - 2021
- (Fire 7 not supported)