How to Play:
Deal the deck out as evenly as possible, then set any remaining cards aside. One by one, each player takes the top card of her deck and flips it onto a central pile. Under certain conditions, players race to slap the pile - creating a 'slamwich', if you will - and typically whoever is first to do so claims all of the cards in the pile. These conditions are:
- If the flipped card is identical to the card directly underneath it (a 'double decker'), slap the pile.
- If two identical cards have exactly one card in between them (a 'slamwich'), slap the pile.
- If a thief is placed on top of the cards, slap the pile.
- If a muncher is revealed, the next player flips as many cards as the number on the muncher card.
- If she fails to turn over a muncher card, the previous player claims all of the cards; if she creates a slamwich or double decker, or she plays a thief, then everyone races to slap the pile.
No. Players 2 - 6
Time 20 mins