Peppermint Plant Pods
Grow fresh Peppermint at home!
Peppermint is the MacGyver of the herb world, useful in everything from dessert, to tea, to soup, to meat marinade, and more.
Peppermint’s refreshing leaves are said to have calming and purifying properties. It’s also a great source of manganese, copper, and Vitamin C.
Click & Grow Peppermint benefits:
- One of the most popular and versatile herbs in the world
- Peppermint is the perfect fresh addition to home gourmet food and drinks
- You'll get a garden-to-plate experience in your own kitchen
- Peppermint is easy to grow in your Click & Grow indoor garden
Mentha X piperita - Edible plant.
Sprouts in: 7 - 21 days
Harvest in: 5 - 12 weeks
Grows best at: 18°C – 30°C
- Peppermint may appear to grow slowly at the beginning. Once it gets going it will quickly produce a lot of stems.
- Peppermint is ready for first harvesting in about four to five weeks after planting. Gently trim off the tips of the plant, it will encourage new growth.
- It takes just one lamp arm to grow Peppermint. If the stems are about to touch the lamp, just cut them back.
- As it grows, Peppermint may look like a small ball of mess. Do not be alarmed, this is perfectly normal!
- If some lower leaves age and turn brown, feel free to cut the stem off - new stems will grow soon.
- Have some leftover Peppermint leaves? No worries, Peppermint is great for drying and can be used later to brew tea. Just lay the leaves on a paper towel to dry and then store in a jar.