Parsley Plant Pods
Grow fresh Parsley in your indoor herb garden!
Plain parsley’s bright, herbaceous flavour makes it a perfect ingredient for mediterranean cuisine. Its luscious leaves can be used as garnish or flavouring and will add a pop of colour to your meal. Parsley is packed with vitamins C, B12, K, and A so it will be a true treat for your health.
Click & Grow Parsley benefits:
- The easiest way to grow parsley is with the Click & Grow indoor garden
- Parsley is a great source of vitamins and antioxidants
- Enables you to grow parsley year round
- No pesticides, herbicides or GMO's - cleanest food you'll ever taste
Petroselinum crispum neapolitanum - Edible plant.
Sprouts in: 7 - 14 days
Harvest in: 5 - 12 weeks
Grows best at: 18°C – 30°C
- There is no limit to the number of seedlings per pod, so no thinning is required. Just let it thrive!
- Plain Parsley grows a bit slowly at the beginning but once it gets going it will quickly produce a lot of leaves.
- You can gradually harvest single leaves one by one, starting from one month after planting. By doing this, a plant pod may last seven weeks easily.
- Parsley leaves should never be removed all at once if you want to harvest it gradually. For that, just cut each leaf individually and leave smaller leaves to grow.
- You can harvest the whole Parsley pod at once whenever you like. It is usually fully grown in seven weeks. Just do not let it age!