Nibble - An Educational DIY Game Console
A DIY game console that will teach you about electronics and programming in a fun and interesting way.
Nibble is a new and improved version of MAKERbuino.
Since its release in 2017, MAKERbuino was sold to over 12,000 customers across the world. We’ve gathered all the feedback and designed Nibble – a game console that’s even more educational and fun to use.
Nibble has games
Nibble comes preloaded with four retro games inspired by cult classics:
- Bonk – an homage to Pong – one of the first commercially-successful video games
- Invaderz – a classic space shooter
- Snake – probably the most recognizable game from the early mobile phone era
SpaceRocks – shoot asteroids and earn points
Getting started with coding was never easier!
You can code games for your Nibble in CircuitBlocks code editor similar to Scratch or Code.org that makes it easy for beginners to get into embedded programming.
What's in the Box:
- Main circuit board [ Onboard 160 MHz 32-bit CPU, 4MB of flash memory, 80kB of RAM ]
- Acrylic casing [ 6 pieces of transparent plastic ]
Metal soldering iron stand
- Sponge [ For wiping your soldering iron ]
- USB soldering iron [ 8W of power, replacable tips, capacitive touch sensor ]
2A USB power supply for the soldering iron
AAA alkaline batteries
- LCD display [ Full-color TFT LCD screen with 128×128 resolution ]
- Micro USB cable [ For programming your Nibble ]
- USB soldering iron’s power cord
- Bag with small components
- Battery holder