My First Carcassonne
Children can discover the great city of Carcassonne with this fun tile placement game!
The streets of Carcassonne are filled with kids who are trying to catch the animals set loose for the festival. The city has never been so alive! This version of the modern classic, Carcassonne, has been adapted to allow players of all ages to play together. No need to count points! Each turn, you place a tile to build Carcassonne. When you close a street with one or more kids of your color, you get to put your pawns on the board. Be the first to place all of your pawns to win the game.
- 36 Tiles
- 32 Pawns (8 each in blue, red, yellow, green)
AWARDS & HONORS
- 2012 Spel van het Jaar (Age 3-6) Winner
- 2012 Spel van het Jaar (Age 3-6) Nominee
- 2010 Golden Geek Best Children's Board Game Nominee
- 2010 Boardgames Australia Awards Best Children's Game Winner
- 2010 Boardgames Australia Awards Best Children's Game Nominee
- 2009 Lys Enfant Winner
- 2009 Lys Enfant Finalist
- 2009 Golden Geek Best Children's Board Game Nominee
No. Players 2 - 4
Time 10 - 20 mins