Maddgear VX8 Pro Scooter
Yet again MGP have set the bar for quality and specification, the MGP VX8 Pro scooter has had some massive upgrades for the Madd Gear 2018 VX8 Scooter range.
The foundation for all MGP scooters has been built upon the Madd Gear Pro model scooter. Every aspect of the VX8 Pro scooter is tailored to meet the needs of up and coming pro riders.
- Wider 4.5" deck to provide a more stable platform for riders.
- New headtube cut out.
- Longer, two-tone 150mm TPR grind grips with MG Logo bar ends (two-tone colours depend on model).
- New MG Logo bar stamp.
- Bigger 110mm Corrupt hollow core wheels with new MGP polyurethane
- Alloy double clamp with cut outs for reduced weight.
- Downtube and MFX deck blocks.
Grips: 150mm Two-tone TPR grind grips with nylon bar end (two-tone colours depend on model)
Bars: 21" (W) x 23 (H) 4031 Japanese Cr-Mo powder coated upsweep one piece T-Bar
Clamp: Double bolt 6061 alloy clamp with cut outs
Headset: MFX Integrated headset
Fork: Threadless M1 120mm 6061 alloy, HIC fork
Wheels: 110mm 88a Corrupt hollow core wheels with MGP proprietary polyurethane
Bearings: K-2 ABEC-9 Rated high speed chrome bearings
Deck: 4.5" (W) x 19.5" (L) MGP Integrated 6106 T4 & T6 heat treated alloy, fluted with 3° concave
Griptape: MGP Full printed deck grip
Brake: 110mm MGP Composite Blitz brake
Finish: Powder coated
Rider Weight: 100kg (220lbs)
Additional Information: ABS Downtube insert, HD PP MFX Deck blocks, Complete weight 3.67kg (8.09lbs)