Keychron K2 Mechanical Wireless Keyboard (Version 2)
THE BEST COMBINATION OF FULL-SIZED AND TENKEYLESS KEYBOARD
K2 is a super tactile wireless or wired keyboard giving you all the keys and function you need while keeping it compact, with the largest battery seen in a mechanical keyboard.
What's new on K2v2
- Bluetooth 5.1
- Inclined bottom frame.
- Dedicated caps lock backlight
WIRELESS AND WIRED MODES
The K2 can be used with Bluetooth or with a cable. Connect with your phone, laptop or iPad. Connect the keyboard wirelessly with up to 3 devices at once and switch between the screens via fn + 1/2/3 (not f1). You can also use our type-C cable to connect the keyboard to your devices.
DEDICATED TYPING EXPERIENCE
The K2 is designed to fit your dedicated typing experience. No matter what you like, linear, clicky or a little in between, we’ve got you covered with three Gateron switches options (Blue, Brown, Red). With a lifespan of 50 million keystroke lifespan we want to make sure that you experience same feedback for every keystroke.
K2 TYPING TEST
SUITABLE FOR ALL DEVICES
Compatible with all operating systems from Mac to Android to Windows. K2 is one of the few mechanical keyboard featuring Mac layout media keys. It allows you to use all the same media keys as conventional macOS. Every K2 keyboard comes with 3 specific keycaps for Mac and Windows, respectively. Check high-res layout here, key size here.
COMPACT YET POWERFUL
K2’s 84 key design by retaining all the essential function keys like Page Up/Down, Home, End, and Screen capture (cmd+shift+4) which are important for your productivity. With N-key rollover (NKRO on wired mode only) you can register as many keys as you can press at once without missing out characters.
18 TYPES OF RGB
Engineered with more than 15 types of RGB light and comes with different styles (flashing, breathing, or static etc) which will match up to your mood. Simply press the lightbulb key or fn + right arrow to achieve it.
The K2 can last up to 72 hours typing, or up to 9 days of normal use (8 hrs/day) with a 4000 mAh big battery.
- Number of Keys: 84 keys
- Switches: Gateron blue/red/brown switches
- Number of Multimedia Keys: 12
- Main Body Material (A, B Series): ABS
- Main Body Material (C Series): Aluminum bezels and ABS bottom frame
- Keycap Material: ABS / PBT
CONNECTIVITY AND POWER
- Backlit Types: 18
- Backlit: Adjustable 4-level RGB backlit
- System: Windows/Android/Mac/iOS
- Battery: 4000mAh Rechargeable li-polymer battery
- BT Working Time (Single LED): Up to 68 hours (Lab test result may vary by actual use)
- BT Working Time (RGB): Up to 72 hours (Lab test result may vary by actual use)
- Charging Time: Around 3 hours
- Connection: Bluetooth and Type-C cable
- Bluetooth version: 5.1
- Bluetooth Device Name: Keychron K2 V2
- Compatible System: macOS/Windows/
- Dimension (Plastic frame version): 313 x 123 x 38.5mm
- Weight: About 663g / 23.4oz
- Dimension (Aluminum bezels version): 317 x 129 x 38.5mm
- Weight: About 794g / 28oz
- Operating Environment: -10 to 50℃
- 1 x Keyboard
- 1 x USB-A to USB Type-C Cable
- 1 x Keycap Puller
1 x User Manual
- Firmware HERE