IRON MAN MARK 2 WAR MACHINE SUPER ALLOY DIE CAST 1/12 SCALE FIGURINE
The Mark II War Machine Armor, temporarily known as the Iron Patriot Armor during Aldrich Killian's War, is the armor used by James Rhodes.
The War Machine Armor Mark II is the second version of the War Machine Armor built and created by Tony Stark for his best friend Rhodey.
It is the successor to the War Machine Armor Mark I and to the Iron Patriot Armor.
The War Machine Mark II is another version of the original War Machine suit, and is less bulky and more maneuverable than it's predecessor yet heavily lacks in munitions and armor density.
This suit's design is almost exactly like the Mark 22, only have a different color scheme and a machine gun on its back.
The armor has black and silver plates overall.
It has a large and weak Machine Gun attached to it's back and in it's forearms, and it has a horizontal rectangular shaped Arc Reactor on it's chest piece.
- Made from 75% metal alloy.
- Developed based on computer 3D model from Iron Man 3 movie.
- Showroom quality gloss and matte metallic paints with protective coating.
- Over 20 points of articulation.
- LED lighted eyes and chest.
- Packaging designed by Adi Granov.
- 1 metal alloy War Machine Mark II figure.
- 1 pair of relaxed hands.
- 1 pair of fists.
- 1 pair of semi-clenched hands.
- 1 pair of repulsor mode hands.
- 1 pair of repulsor mode hands with fire-power.
- 1 salute-pose right hand.
- 1 lighted base stand with adjustable height.
- 1 microfibre cleaning cloth.
- 1 screwdriver.
- Approximate figure height is 6 inches.
- Ball-jointed neck.
- Ball-jointed shoulders for full range of movements.
- Double-jointed elbows and knees.
- Double-jointed body, bendable at upper torso.
- Ball-jointed wrist and groin.
- Ball-jointed ankles with bendable boot front.
Figure size:9.4 x 9.1 x 2.8 inches