Hey, That's My Fish!
In Hey, That's My Fish!, players want to catch as many fish as possible with their waddle of penguins. Each turn, a player moves one penguin in a straight line over hex-shaped ice tiles with 1, 2 or 3 fish on them. The player then collects the hex from where the penguin started its movement from the table, thereby creating a gap which penguins can't cross on future turns. When a penguin can't move, it's removed from play with its owner claiming the tile on which it stands. The player who collects the most fish wins.
- 2012 Lucca Games Best Family Game Nominee
- 2006 Vuoden Peli Family Game of the Year Nominee
- 2006 Spiel des Jahres Recommended
- 2006 Spiel der Spiele Hit für Familien Recommended
- 2006 Juego del Año Finalist
- 2006 Japan Boardgame Prize Best Foreign Game for Beginners Winner
- 2006 Japan Boardgame Prize Best Foreign Game for Beginners Nominee
- 2006 Golden Geek Best Light / Party Game Nominee
- 2006 Golden Geek Best Kids' Board Game Nominee
- 2006 Golden Geek Best Family Board Game Nominee
- 2006 Golden Geek Best 2-Player Board Game Nominee
Hey, That’s My Fish! includes 60 hexagons to create your ice floe with new artwork renditions of fish, 1 rules sheet, and 16 newly sculpted colorful and animated penguin miniatures. Can you waddle your way to dinner? Secure the best fishing ground with Hey, That’s My Fish!
No. Players 2 - 4
Time 20 mins