Flesh & Blood TCG: Welcome to Rathe Unlimited
After centuries of uneasy peace, the land of Rathe balances on the brink of war once again. Savage beasts emerge from the primordial jungle, clashing with noble warriors in increasingly violent skirmishes. A forgotten realm finds its ancient barriers eroding, exposing it to the greed of others, while a mystical land is faced with the history it once tried to bury, threatening to expose the secrets of their ancestors.
In a world plagued by conflict, you must fight for the chance to determine your fate. Will you succumb to the machinations of others, or will you choose your own path? Pick up your sword and prepare for battle; for no matter where you run, war will find you.
- 15 Tokens
- 132 Commons
- 48 Rares
- 15 Super Rares
- 10 Majestic
- 5 Legendary
- 1 Fabled
A booster display contains 24 booster packs. A booster pack contains 16 cards, being:
- 1 Token per pack
- 4 Generic Commons
- 7 Class Commons (being a mix of Brute, Guardian, Ninja, Warrior)
- 1 Rare
- 1 Rare / Super Rare / Majestic
- 1 Equipment
- 1 Premium Foil (can be from any non-token rarity
Difference Between Unlimited Boosters and First Printing Boosters:
- Unlimited Edition packaging has a red UNLIMITED flag on boosters and displays
- Unlimited Edition is black border and contains exactly the same cards as the original printing of these products, in the same configuration. Unlimited Edition supports booster draft and sealed deck play.
- Unlimited Edition cards have improvements to colour, templating, and syntax since their original printing, such as “red” colour strips on WTR cards, rarity badges, and adding italic reminder text to some cards.
- Cards that are Cold Foils in the first printing will instead be Rainbow Foils in the Unlimited printings
No. Players 2