1. If I can’t make it for the session, am I able to get a refund?
We are only able to refund you if you inform us about your unavailability 7 days or earlier from the Course/Workshop date.
However, if you inform us under 7 days from the Course/Workshop date, we will not be able to make a refund. It is best that you find a replacement to take over the slot as our instructor would have already purchased and prepared materials for the workshop.
2. Do I need to bring my own materials for the workshop?
Most Workshops provide materials needed, unless stated on the product/workshop page.
Example would be the Web Development workshop, that require a laptop.
3. I have not heard from you guys after I have purchased the workshop. How do I know if I’m registered?
Once you have paid and made the purchase for the workshop slot on our online store, it means that you have successfully registered for the workshop.
We will send out a reminder for the workshop at least three days before your workshop date.
4. Can I pay for the workshop upon attending it (i.e. Cash On Delivery)?
Your seat for the Course/Workshop is only confirmed upon receipt of payment. If you’re unable to make payment via credit card / Paypal, you may drop by our retail at APEX@Henderson for Cash, Nets and Grab Payments.
5. Can I request for a group workshop?
Yes, you can! To express your interest, just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get back to you ASAP.
6. I would like to gift a Course/Workshop to a friend. How can I go about doing so?
You can simply place an order, and leave a note in the Cart page before checking out with the recipient’s Name, Email Address, Contact Number and any Message you would like to include. We’ll take care of the rest.
7. If I gift my friend a Course/Workshop and they are unable to make it, can they sign up for another workshop instead?
If the workshop date is at least 7 days away, your friend can write in to us at email@example.com. We can help them to rearrange to another workshop of a different date.
8. Class Cancellations
The minimum number of students required for a class to be confirmed is stated per Course/Workshop. In the event of low sign-ups, Port Education will notify parent/guardians 14 days prior to the class starting. We reserve the right to cancel a class 7 days before the class commences if the number of students is below the minimum requirements, in which case the course fee that was paid will be refunded in full.