Cilantro/Coriander Plant Pods
Grow fresh Cilantro in your indoor herb garden!
Cilantro - the famous herb with citrus undertones loved all over the world. All parts of the cilantro are edible, but the fresh leaves and the dried seeds are the parts most traditionally used in cooking. Cilantro leaves are particularly rich in vitamin A, vitamin C and vitamin K, with moderate content of dietary minerals (table).
Click & Grow Cilantro benefits:
- The easiest way to enjoy fresh cilantro all year round
- Easy access to healthy vitamins, minerals and fibers
- Our indoor herb gardens will grow cilantro for you with zero effort
- You'll get a garden-to-plate experience from your own kitchen
Coriandrum sativum - Edible plant.
Sprouts in: 7 - 14 days
Harvest in: 5 - 8 weeks
Grows best at: 18°C – 30°C
- There is no limit to the number of seedlings per pod. Just let it thrive!
- This Coriander is meant to be grown for edible leaves, not for seeds.
- Cilantro may grow slowly and sideways at the beginning. Growth will soon accelerate and the plants will grow upwards again.
- You can start harvesting single outer leaves - your plant will produce more from its growing point. Alternatively, you can harvest the whole plant pod when its approximately two months of age.