Lavender Plant Pods
Grow aromatic lavender at home!
A member of the mint family, lavender has aroma so fantastic, you’ll want to break out in song Sound-of-Music-style.
Lavender's oil is known to have antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties. Use your lavender in baked goods or simply keep it around to whip your decor into shape.
Click & Grow lavender benefits:
- One of the most aromatic plants in the world
- Lavender is a great fresh addition to home gourmet drinks & food
- Easy to grow in your Click & Grow indoor garden
- Get a garden-to-plate experience in your own kitchen
Lavandula angustifolia - Edible plant.
Sprouts in: 7 - 14 days
Lasts up to: 18 weeks
Grows best at: 18°C – 30°C
- There is no limit to the number of seedlings per pod for Lavender. Just let it thrive!
- The growth of Lavender may appear to be slow at first. Eventually it will begin to produce stems quickly.
- It takes just one lamp arm to grow Lavender! If the lamp is set too low, it may burn your thriving plants. If the lamp is set too high, your plants will grow leggy and produce flowers later than usual.
- In approximately one month it should be ready for the first harvesting of leaves. Gently trim off the tips of the plant, leaving at least two pairs of true leaves to grow. There will be more to harvest soon! If you want your Lavender to bloom, do not cut it.
- If your lavender has been flowering, it would be great to cut it back to half the size after it's done. New green growth will appear soon!
- Cutting it is the key to having a constant supply of the lavender herb!
- Lavender herb is also good for drying and this way you can save it for later.