Dwarf Pea Plant Pods
Grow Dwarf Pea at home!
Green peas are a valuable source of protein, iron and insoluble fiber. Insoluble fiber helps to reduce serum cholesterol thus reducing the risk of heart disease and stroke. Peas are eaten when fresh or used in multitude of recipes to add taste to soups, salads or stews.
Click & Grow Dwarf Pea benefits:
- Germinates in just 2 weeks
- Expect you first pea pods to mature in about 35 days after planting.
- Peas are high in fiber, protein, vitamin A, vitamin B6, vitamin C, vitamin K, phosphorus, magnesium, copper, iron, zinc and lutein.
- Perfect fresh addition to home gourmet food. Flowers, sprouts and pods can all be used for cooking.
- Dwarf Peas are easy to grow in with a Click & Grow indoor garde
Pisum sativum - Edible plant.
Sprouts in: 7 - 14 days
Harvest in: 5 - 8 weeks
Grows best at: 18°C – 24°C
- Dwarf pea is heat sensitive plant that grows best when the temperature is between 64 to 75°F (18 to 24°C).
- There is no need to thin Dwarf Pea plant pods, just let them thrive!
- You may use the sprouts for salads or garnishing approximately two weeks after planting. You will see flowers approximately three weeks after planting.
- Tip! Pea flowers taste exactly like fresh peas - ideal for garnishing!
- If you harvest sprouts and flowers, do not expect to harvest any actual peas.
- If you allow your pea plants to grow freely, expect your first pea pods to mature approximately 35 days from planting.
- If mature plants lean to one side, feel free to support them with specially made Natural Reed Straws for True Support, available under accessories.