Carl Zeiss VR One Plus Headset
Dive into a world of Virtual Reality using your smartphone
The all new ZEISS VR ONE Plus headset works with your smartphone to give you access to immersive 3D videos, games, and augmented reality. Just slip your smartphone into the custom-made tray, insert the tray into the VR One Plus, and you're ready to go. Thanks to its specially designed "eye-box," users don't have to make any mechanical lens adjustments to account for different interpupillary distances, meaning the VR One Plus can be worn with eyeglasses as well. Ventilation ports are built into the headset to prevent fogging, and openings in the smartphone tray allow you to hear your smartphone's audio clearly.
Innovative optics and precision eyeglass lenses from ZEISS ensure the ultimate immersive visual experience. The specific optical features are:
- users don't need to make any mechanical adjustments of the lens position. A large so called eye-box was designed to cover most of the people eye distances. Also even when the headset is not perfectly centered in the face, the user still has a clear image across the entire visible area.
- Eyeglass wearers can wear their eyeglasses under the ZEISS VR ONE Plus.
- The high picture quality is constant all over the visible area. You clearly can read text all over the visible area
Field of view
- Field of view of approx. 100°
Supported wide range of interpupillary distance (IPD)
- 53 ~ 77 mm
- Smartphones with a display sizes between 4.7 and 5.5 inches.
Transparent front shield
- Enables the use of smartphone cameras for augmented reality apps.
- Eyeglasses can be worn under the VR ONE Plus.
- Openings in the universal smartphone tray guarantees access to the smartphone's audio and charging ports. Of course standard Bluetooth headsets can be connected too.
Universal Smartphone tray
- A universal tray holds smartphones with display sizes from 4.7 to 5.5-inch.
- The foam is detachable and can be replaced after soiling.
- The head strap and the over-the-head strap is detachable and can be put on when needed.
- Air vents ensure problem-free ventilation and prevent the headset from fogging up.
- Internal tracking through smartphone sensors
- Stereo format for pictures and videos in 3D
- There is the Google Cardboard SDK (https://developers.google.com/cardboard/) available for software developers to easy VR app programming. For technical questions, please contact the Google team.
- ZEISS VR ONE Plus headset
- Universal tray
- Head strap & over-the-head strap
- AR cube
- User manual and safety information