littleBits Code Kit
BUILD GAMES. LEARN TO CODE.
Finally! A resource-rich intro to coding in the classroom that's easy to teach & engages students through an activity they love: making and playing games.
- Easy to teach. Even educators with no prior steam experience are set up for success with endless resources.
- Engaging & fun. Building and coding games students actually want to play makes learning relevant and enjoyable.
- 21st century learning. Students embrace failure, think critically, make their own rules, and collaborate while playing & coding games.
- Coding & engineering skills. Break out of the computer and bring code into the real world to teach foundational coding and engineering concepts.
- Integrates with curriculum. The kit aligns with NGSS & Computer Science standards and can be folded into any curriculum or makesrpace.
1 usb power, 2 button, 1 dimmer, 1 slide dimmer, 1 pressure sensor, 1 sound trigger, 3 wire, 1 branch, 1 codeBit , 1 barograph, 1 servo, 1 speaker, 1 LED matrix
3 USB power adapter + cable, 3 powerSnap, 1 rechargeable battery, 1 mechanical arm, 1 servo mount, 1 servo hub, 1 codeBit dongle, 12 shoes (hook & loop), 2 strips (hook & loop), 1 mounting board (8x7), 4 screws