Who doesn't love robots? Introduce kids to the creative world of coding with the best educational STEM toys to foster their curiosities. Building, learning, and programming robots has never been more fun!
Construct and code Vernie the Robot to dance, rock out on the Guitar4000, foster Frankie the Cat, interact with the Autobuilder, or explore a new discovery with the M.T.R.4 (Multi-Tooled Rover 4). The IQ-boosting activities are endless!
Award-winning toy and the perfect gift for kids and teenagers. Instructions for all 5 models are included with the free LEGO BOOST app. Requires 6x AAA 1.5V batteries (not included).
Vernie the Robot stands over 10" (27cm) tall, Guitar4000 over 1” (5cm) high, 16” (42cm) long and 5” (15cm) wide, Frankie the Cat over 6” (17cm) tall, AutoBuilder over 10” (27cm) high, M.T.R.4 over 4” (12cm) high, 9” (23cm) long and 5” (14cm) wide.
Kids can combine their kit with LEGO City 60194 Arctic Scout Truck or LEGO NINJAGO 70652 Stormbringer and use the LEGO BOOST app to control their own original electronic creations.What does the LEGO® BOOST Creative Toolbox include?
- 3 BOOST bricks:
- Move Hub
- Color and Distance Sensor
- Interactive Motor
- 847 bricks in total including the 3 above-mentioned BOOST bricks
- 1 Poster
- Move Hub contains 2 motors with tachometers, the BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy) connections with your tablet, 2 input and output ports, a 6-axis tilt sensor and a multicolored light. Also in the hub is the battery compartment for 6 AAA batteries and the green “On” button.
- The color and distance sensor can sense both distance (how far from an object it is) and different colors that are placed in front of it. It can also be used as a motion detector or just as a light, enabling the user to choose between 4 different light modes; red, green, blue, and a combination of all 3.
- The interactive motor has the same functionality as the motor in the Move Hub, but as a detachable unit.