Off Track! Game
Off Track! by SGAG is a strategy card game where you build MRT tracks to reach your destination, while disrupting others and throwing them off track!
In this game, there are 3 teams:
- Office Lady (Objective: get to CBD)
- School Boy (Objective: get to Ruffles Institution)
- Disruptor (Prevent both red & green teams from getting to their Destination)
Every player starts off with a randomly selected character. If you're an Office Lady or School Boy, you have to get to your specific Destination, through an uninterrupted track route built from a Home. The Disruptors have to stop both of them from reaching their Destinations.
How to play:
- Play 1 action per turn.
- Place Track Cards on the Map to get to your Destination, or play Action Cards to throw the other teams off track
- Keep playing until the Draw Pile and cards in hand run out.
- If Office Ladies or School Boys have not reached their Destination by then, Disruptors win!
- 1 cloth map (67 x 67cm)
- 132 gloss-laminated square cards (6 x 6cm) (9 Character Cards, 4 Home Cards, 4 Destination Cards, 48 Action Cards, 67 Track Cards)
- 1 instruction sheet
No. Players 3 - 9
Time 20 - 45 mins