LEGO MINDSTORMS Education EV3
- Buildable parts organised in a sorting tray
- Building Instructions
- EV3 Intelligent Brick
- Servo Motors (3)
- Sensors (5)
- EV3 Rechargeable DC Battery
- Connecting cables
- Curriculum pack that contains 48 step-by-step tutorials to aid in grasping basic and advanced programming
Not included: 10V DC Charger (6 x AA batteries can be used)
HOW IT WORKS
- Follow the tutorials to build your favourite robot
Each kit allows you to build any of the 17 EV3 robots with different missions to complete!
- Download the EV3 Software or EV3 Programming App on your computer or portable devices
It is Windows, Mac, Chromebook and iOS compatible and even optimised for use in classrooms.
- Start programming to see your robot come to life
This drag-and-drop software is perfect for anyone who wishes to learn programming as it is easy to learn and use.
Alternatively, you can also use your phone as a controller to navigate your robot to play games!
- Explore more adventures with other robots
Once you have tackled all missions, you can have even more fun by rebuilding other robots!
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- Translating 2D instructions to 3D models
- Real life applications of technology
- Sequential thinking
- Problem-solving skills
- Hands-on experience applying mathematics and science concepts
Whether you are a learner or educator, this educational toy will aid to create an engaging learning environment.
Take a look at the possibilities of the Lego Mindstorms EV3:
Want more? TOYTAG also has the LEGO MINDSTORMS Education EV3 Expansion Set!
Expected arrival: Early September 2019*
Note: This is a pre-order item which is pending available soon. You're ordering this item in advance.
*Date may subject to change